Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Hello out there!
I feel guilty that I have been slacking so much on this, especially when so many fashionable things have occurred recently! For one, fashion week has come and gone and this year thanks to friends a brief internship with The Fashion walk I was about to attend the Nicole Miller, Toni Francesc and Abed Mouhaus. 
I must say Nicole kept it safe but she's carried in major retailers throughout the country and thats her demographic. Regardless I loved the socks over the heels look she had her girls rock on the runway.
 Toni had such a transformation from his first collection with such a direct theme and I absolutely adored it. Abed Mouhaus was making his American debut and had a very pretty but safe collection, until the glow in the dark garments came out on the runway. Had t0 say I wasn't expecting that..
Some of my favorite shots I got..






No comments:

Post a Comment