Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year

Christmas comes three times a year in my life, once on December 25th with the rest of the world, and then again in the months of September and February where I get to fill my little heart with all the clothing it can soak up and admire. I can feel fashion week slowly approaching and I am very very excited to be involved in the project I will be apart of. I scored an "internship" with The Fashion Walk an amazing fashion website that celebrates upcoming trends, personal style and personal interviews with the fashionable and famous. I will be walking the new "tents" interviewing anyone from show goers, to models and maybe even a few celebrities asking them what they think about fashion and what inspires them. Of course I'm scared out of my mind that when I approach someone I am going to be completely clueless to their importance or what to even ask them which is where you come in. What are some questions you would like answered? How would you handle this assignment? And if you could get into any upcoming shows which would it be and why?

People I am hoping to admire/gwak at/dream of interviewing/seeing

Jessica Stam
Lily Cole
Tim Gunn
Lynn Yeager
Marc Jacobs
Grace Coddington
Zooey Deschanel
ect.........

No comments:

Post a Comment